1 tin cooked chickpeas
1 red onion
2 tins chopped tomatoes
7-10 dried prunes
some tomato paste
veg stock cube
bunch of fresh coriander
1. slice the zucchini and roast in the oven with some olive oil and sea salt for 15-20 mins, until browned. set aside.
2. chop onions and fry in some olive oil.
3. add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. let it simmer for a few minutes.
4. add stock cube, cumin, curry chilli.
5. throw in the chickpeas and prunes, simmer. add water while everything is simmering to ensure the consistency isn’t too dry.
6. finally stir in the creme fraiche and the zucchini.
7. serve with some chopped coriander and warmed up naan / pita bread.